- WELCOMING. You are family. There is no hierarchy of status here and no guru, but instead you are empowered to become your own best teacher.
- OPEN. Yoga is kept alive and relevant by its practitioners. We are non-dogmatic in our approaches and philosophies, welcoming ideas from all styles, lineages, teachers, and modalities. There is no one right way or a wrong way.
- COMMUNITY-MINDED. We believe in the personal and cultural benefits of yoga, and so we partner with aligned businesses and groups to spread the word.
- EXCELLENT. We never stop learning and improving. We are not beholden to any tradition. We actively adapt and implement new knowledge.
- FUN. We like fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We make yoga accessible without dumbing it down. We retain beginner’s mind and check our egos.
- INCLUSIVE. We are committed to cultivating a diverse community, in which all people feel seen and valued for who they are as individuals. We are cognizant of personal and cultural biases, and curious about the realities and ideas of all people. Read our Diversity and Inclusion plans here.
- ORGANICALLY-GROWN. We make decisions and expand in ways that are natural and in line with these core values.