Treat yourself to a yoga retreat in beautiful Isla Mujeres, Mexico. This island, once sacred to the Maya goddess of childbirth and medicine, is today a respite from raucous Cancun, and a prime launching point for witnessing the migration of the whale shark – the largest fish on earth.
Relax. Advance your practice. Enjoy the beach, Tortugranja (the turtle farm), the history, and the nightlife. It is a short walk from the resort to town, and it’s easy to rent golf carts or scooters for the day or week. Questions? Write us. (And check out how much fun we had on our retreat in Costa Rica.)
What you get:
- Six nights at the fabulous Na Balam Beach Hotel on the north beach of Isla Mujeres,
- Transportation to and from the Cancun airport,
- Morning and evening yoga classes on most days,
- Coffee, tea and light fare before morning class, and coffee, tea, juice or fruit and toast after class,
- Welcome and farewell dinners,
- One half day of great snorkeling (includes lunch),
- Swimming with the whale sharks (also includes lunch),
- A one-hour massage in town,
- Fun with new friends and gorgeous sunsets.
Rates are per person. If you are traveling solo and want to double-up with someone, either let us know who that someone is, or we will put you with a great roommate.
Remit payment BEFORE JUNE 20 with cash, check, or credit card to:
The Body Electric Yoga Company
685 30th Ave N
St Petersburg, FL 33704
Or pay online through MINDBODY with VISA/Mastercard/Discover.
Or use PayPal: