The BE is back!
We’ve implemented the following measures to limit exposure:
- Clients and staff are required to wear masks/face coverings at all times while in areas of the business open to the public, including all practice rooms and group classes.
- Small room capacities. Please preregister. On arrival, our front desk staff will check you in.
- Floors are marked with lightning bolt decals. Place your mat at any empty bolt.
- We are running a full schedule of BE Streaming classes FOREVER!
- Booked spots will be held. No-shows and late-cancels will be charged, including members. So commit and show up! Please familiarize yourself with our New Cancellation Policies.
- Several outdoor classes offered each month.
- Gym clients receive a personal spray bottle and cloth to wipe equipment and surfaces.
- Zero-tolerance policy for staff and clients exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Read our current City-required posting of all of our COVID-related mitigation efforts.
In the event of a staff or client-reported positive test, we’ll use our rosters to contact ASAP all people who may have been exposed. Please make sure that you have provided real, current contact info in your BE account.
- We have reopened with a full schedule, but limited room capacities. The room caps will be quite small, and the floors will be marked for mat placement. Preregistration is highly recommended. Spaces will be held for those who have registered, and fees will be charged for no-shows and late-cancels (two hour window for no-fee, self-cancellation). BE STREAMING WILL CONTINUE, live from the classrooms, with roughly 40 classes available per week. The BE Streaming program is INCLUDED with unlimited memberships, but are also available as stand-alone ten-packs, drop-ins, and unlimited, streaming-only memberships.
- For the time being, class durations will be 60 or 75 minutes. We are encouraging folks to bring their own mats, water bottles, and yoga props. Masks are required at all times.
- BE Streaming classes may be registered for through our website or app. If you’re using our branded app or the MINDBODY app, you must jump between both Athletic and Yoga locations to view the virtual schedule. They are easy to view here on the BE Streaming page. After registering, you will receive a link via email, which will include the Zoom link for the specific class. In these classes, you can have your camera on or off, so you can see other students, and there will be the possibility of interaction with the instructor. These classes are available (not downloadable) to those who registered for two days after the live class. MOST IMPORTANT is that the email address we have for you in your account is correct, and that you are opted-in to emails. Otherwise you won’t get the link. Also, please create a free Zoom account at Zoom.
Thanks so much for your support. The continued connections and good vibes of this community feels so good!