The BE is back!
We’ve implemented new measures to limit exposure:
- Clients and staff required to wear masks/face coverings at all times while in areas of the business open to the public, including all practice rooms and group classes.
- Small room capacities. We expect full classes, so please preregister. On arrival, our front desk staff will check you in.
- Floors are marked with lightning bolt decals. Place your mat at any empty bolt.
- We are running a full schedule of BE Streaming classes FOREVER!
- Booked spots will be held. No-shows and late-cancels will be charged, including members. So commit and show up! Please familiarize yourself with our New Cancellation Policies.
- Some outdoor classes every week.
- Class durations of 60 minutes or less.
- BYO water bottles, mats, towels, and props. We won’t be using blankets and bolsters, or renting sweat towels.
- Gym clients receive a personal spray bottle and cloth to wipe equipment and surfaces.
- Zero-tolerance policy for staff and clients exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Read our current City-required posting of all of our COVID-related mitigation efforts.
- We have reopened with a full schedule, but limited room capacities. The room caps will be quite small, and the floors will be marked for mat placement. Preregistration is highly recommended. Spaces will be held for those who have registered, and fees will be charged for no-shows and late-cancels (two hour window for no-fee, self-cancellation). BE STREAMING WILL CONTINUE, live from the classrooms, with roughly 30 classes available per week. The BE Streaming program is INCLUDED with unlimited memberships, but are also available as stand-alone ten-packs, drop-ins, and unlimited, streaming-only memberships.
- For the time being, class durations will be cut to 60 minutes. Doors will be propped open for hot classes. Certain classes will be BE Streaming-Only: Pranayama Meditation and Totally Restorative. We will NOT rent or loan sweat towels, so please BYO. We are encouraging folks to bring their own mats, water bottles, and yoga props. We’ll only be using blocks in class. In the gym and studio, masks are required at all times.
- BE Streaming classes may be registered for through our website or app. If you’re using our branded app or the MINDBODY app, you must jump between both Athletic and Yoga locations to view the virtual schedule. They are easy to view here on the BE Streaming page.After registering, you will receive a link via email, which will include the Zoom link for the specific class. In these classes, you can have your camera on or off, so you can see other students, and there will be the possibility of interaction with the instructor. These classes are available (not downloadable) to those who registered for two days after the live class. MOST IMPORTANT is that the email address we have for you in your account is correct, and that you are opted-in to emails. Otherwise you won’t get the link. Also, please create a free Zoom account at Zoom.
Thanks so much for your support. The continued connections and good vibes of this community feels so good!