Skip to main content

Updated 1/28/2022

New Class Policies. Center your mat to lightning bolt decal on the floor. Be mindful not to congregate. If you're coughing or sneezing, please excuse yourself from class. Return rental mats to the front desk.
Dear BE People:

Thanks for your support and cooperation over the past two years. We know our clientele will continue to act responsibly, staying home when not feeling well, keeping distant, getting vaccinated, and self-reporting positive results so that we can continue alerting students to potential exposures. BE Staff are doing the same.

We are grateful for your willingness to balance the needs of the community with your own comfort. We look forward to the day when everyone can practice together without fear of a pandemic.

In gratitude,
The BE

The BE is back!

We are currently using these measures to limit exposure:

1. Free masks are available upon request at the front desk. Masks are not required in our facilities at this time.
  2. We are operating at room capacities 2/3 what they once were.
  3. Floors are marked with lightning bolt decals. Place your mat at any empty bolt.
  4. We are running a full schedule of BE Streaming classes FOREVER!
  5. Please preregister. Booked spots will be held. No-shows and late-cancels will be charged, including members. So commit and show up! Please familiarize yourself with our New Cancellation Policies.
  6. We offer outdoor classes every month.

In the event of a staff or client-reported positive test, we’ll use our rosters to contact ASAP all people who may have been exposed. Please make sure that you have provided accurate, current contact info in your BE account.

Jenny

Author Jenny

More posts by Jenny

Join the discussion 6 Comments

• Judy Powell says:

Thank you for all your effort to keep us safe and healthy! I may well imagine the stress being felt by you. This pandemic stinks!!! I miss BE so very much. For me it is so much greater than a yoga class! I hesitate returning solely because my husband is auto immune compromised. He and I are in our seventies and more vulnerable. 🥴 I refuse to believe that BE is in my past! I hope to sign up for a class and return to your heartfelt space! Miss each of you a lot!!!

• Kara J. says:

So glad to see this post and grateful for all you guys are doing to keep everyone safe. Can you provide an update on the open gym policy? Is open gym still available? Is there a sign up for that?

• Jenny says:

Hey Kara! People are really interested in the Open Gym, which is great. So far we have no set capacity limit or time limit for users. We will keep an eye on things (we have cameras back there visible by Front Desk staff), and if people are having a hard time distancing, we will implement caps and time limits. EVERY client who comes in to use the Open Gym, Strength, or Conditioning Rooms will be given a personal microfiber towel and bottle of 70% alcohol spray, for wiping surfaces and equipment as they go. Our staff will also be regularly spraying everything.

• Jenny says:

Hi Judy! Are you at all interested in practicing remotely? It doesn’t look like you’ve been in the livestreamed classes. I know it’s not the same, but it’s still pretty cool. We can help you get started if you like. It’s included in your membership! And of course we look forward to seeing you IRL as soon as you feel it’s safe to do so <3

• Eurich Griffin III says:

So are we still able to use the showers at all or are those gonna be off limits for now??

I have missed the BE so much I can’t express it in words!!

• Jenny says:

Thanks, Eurich! We will be seeing you soon! Yes, you can shower, we are all about cleanliness. But make sure you bring your own towels, because we’re not loaning or renting them.