Seems like it’d be easy, but it’s not to make a playlist for people to listen to while they’re engaged with their yoga. I started out with ambitions to make a good playlist, but have since scaled back to just trying not to annoy the shit out of anyone. However, someone’s always going to be annoyed. And if you don’t frequently change your mixtapes, someone’s going to be annoyed every week. With this in mind, Coach whipped me up a playlist. So nice, it’s like getting a casserole in the mail.
It’s a yoga mix
Subject: yoga mix?
in the back of my mind is always your constant conundrum (prequel to k.d.’s hit) of putting together a yoga mix. maybe these youngsters can help out?
[postscript] Hey pizza rocket, I also think you’d like the band Warpaint!
- jj – let go
- or anything by them
- holy fuck — latin america
- animal collective — what would i want? sky
- yeasayer — ambling alp
- cults — oh my god or go outside
- tame impala — runway, houses, city, clouds
- gauntlet hair — i was thinking or our scenery
- grizzly bear — two weeks or southern point
- neon indian — sleep paralysist tho the cool kids will roll their eyes at this, so play the carole king cover version (jk)
- dub step??